Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ipsy (MyGlam) January


MyGlam January Box



Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter 73ml

 Scent is gorgeous!  Love the blood orange, red raspberries and spicy sweet Italian mandarins.  Does a lovely job of hydrating while not leaving any stickiness or grease.  I personally liked using mine as a hand cream.  Loaded with Shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil this provided great hydration and moisture.  Great product but then again I find Pacifica always delivers.


Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil 5ml

Argan Oil – a moisturizing oil for hair and skin is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree in Morocco. 

The number of argan oil products in the 
US in 2007 – 2. 
The number of argan oil products in the 
US in 2011 – over 100.

Little to no fragrance, not greasy and a perfect hydrator for both face and hair.  I love applying this oil to dryer areas under my moisturizer in the day.  I enjoy Josie Maran’s products and this is another that was already in my makeup rotation prior to receiving it in this beauty box. 


Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Frappe (full size)


No need to swatch, as this is a standard neutral polish that would be perfectly suited for everyday or for application over a French manicure.  Another one headed for Glamma’s collection.


Big Sexy Hair – Spray and Play Volumizing 
Hairspray 50ml

This I have been using for years prior to receiving it in my box but hey, a great purse and travel size for me.  This does as it says delivering big sexy hair with a volumizing spray.  Another great product from their line is their What a Tease – Backcomb in a bottle which delivers an even firmer hold.


SOHO Concealer Brush


 A great design of the brush allows you to hold it with precision.  It has grooves placed toward the bottom that your fingers slide perfectly and comfortably in.  A great brush option at a great price point.  They range from $6.99 - $19.99 and are available at Walmart, Target and Walgreens. 

A nice eggplant makeup bag with blue stars on the inside had all my goodies inside waiting for me to open!

No comments:

Post a Comment